Posted by Earthr.org Content Team on
24 Aug, 2018
sCarabane are currently developing a self-sufficient caravan. So far its features include:
- A solar concentrator which used for producing hot water
- A telescopic vertical axis wind turbine
- Solar panels for producing electricity
- Adjustable rose window skylights
- Fully integrated home automation
- It folds out to create 2 bedrooms, a dining room, bathroom and eating area/third bedroom and a lovely deck.
- Easily folds up in 30 minutes
- Rotating set-up so that the whole pod can spin to catch the wind, sun or the view!