Posted by Priyanka Sharma on 28 Jan, 2020
1. Having a minimum quota for hiring female employees
2. Proper training programs like POSH for all employees
3. Incidents that violate POSH guidelines must be reported and acted upon without delay
4. Human resource must ensure that the employees get the salary that they deserve as per their work experience
5. The workplace must encourage female employees to take leadership roles and encourage others to support them.
6. There should be more discussions about the reasons for inequality