Posted by Priyanka Sharma on
06 Feb, 2020
Governments have a critical role in realizing SDGs (sustainable development goals).
- Make and implement strict laws against activities that are detrimental to the environment in any way.
- Make policies more flexible for startups and NGOs working on carbon neutrality and pro-sustainability strategies.
- Clearly define the SDGs at the local, state and national level.
- Form responsible executive bodies for implementation of sustainable development policies.
- Create and carry out awareness programs about sustainability at grass-root level.
- Make changes in school curriculum that can make sustainability an integral part of education.